I’ve got a file, containg html and locating in relative directory.
When i return it in a jsp page using out.write(<relative path of the file>), then everything is ok. But when i return it using response.sendRedirect(<relative path of the file>), i’ve got a 404 error.

What seems to be a problem?
Please, help.

Unless you provide:
- the URL used to access the JSP
- the full path to that JSP on the file system
- the relative path you are trying to use

no-one here is going to be able to help you.

Mark

Mark. You are absolutely right. No one can help because the problem is my misunderstanding the jsp code.
Now i found out what was the root of the problem.

Thank you for your time.

basil.