Hello,
I noticed something with Tomcat that is probably obvious to everyone but me, but I gotta ask about it. Im a total novice at programming so please be patient. After starting up Tomcat today I began writing a script to use on Tomcat without being connected to the web. The dos window was sitting in on my toolbar for a while until I finished the program. I ran the servlet via Tomcat and it appeared to work as expected. I maximized the dos window for my instance of Tomcat and noticed the screen was filled with 'false' statements. It looks like a bunch of print statements of a boolean variable that I do not think I coded in my program. Was I just programming for a while, and Tomcat is just pinging itself in a way.. or did I do something wrong? Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks!