Jugal Thakkar wrote:
Hello Sir,
            I am Java Developer. i develop web application using servlet
and JSP.

My problem is that i am not able to get server started in eclipse
Juno.....using Tomcat 7 with windows 7.....

Please Guide me for the same....
Installation Process of tomcat 7 on windows 7....
I was previously using Windows XP and everything was fine....
But with Windows 7 i am Having the problem....

What problem ?

Can you describe, step by step, starting from the download of the Tomcat that you are trying to install, what instructions you are following, what you are doing, and where exactly you have a problem ?