From: Arunkumar Janarthanan <arunkumar.webad...@gmail.com>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 5:49 PM
Subject: mod_proxy SSL protocol support for balancermember

Hi,

I am using Apache 2.2.22 version on RHEL5 and there are instances runs for
credit card data processing, now that the communication between Apache and
Tomcat through proxy balancing uses AJP protocol for the communication and
data tranfer.

I was wondering if there is a way we can use HTTPS protocol in Apache
balancer member after enabling SSL on tomcat engine.

I did enable https on balancer configuration which doesn't work for me got
a 500 error without any appropriate error message on Apache logs.

Please advice.

Thanks,
Arun Janarthanan