Hermes Flying wrote:
I am using the correct server.xml.
In the version 5.5.36 the maxThreads of 0 has no effect due to this code in
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint

 public void setMaxThreads(int maxThreads) {
    if( maxThreads > 0)
        tp.setMaxThreads(maxThreads);
    }

So what I observe is correct. I.e. with 0 there is no error and also my web
application works fine since it defaults to 200 threads.
Will check this out in Tomcat 6

On Jan 16, you wrote this :

Hermes Flying wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using Tomcat 6 (I think it is version 33 but will double check)
> And JVM is Java 6 from IBM
> Do you need exact versions?

And you haven't provided any other version number since then.

So why are you quoting Tomcat 5.5.36 code above ?
Do you actually enjoy confusing people on this list and causing them to uselessly spend time answering your questions and trying to reproduce the symptoms which you indicate ?