qingtao peng wrote:
  I have built the apache-tomcat-7.0.32 server on my computer.My operating
system is Windows7.I place a html page named DbApplet.html under the directory
of DbServlet in the webapps of the apache-tomcat-7.0.32 server .My DbApplet.htm
code is as follow :
     <head>
     </head>
          <center>
                     <object  codebase="http://localhost:8080/DbServlet/build/classes/servlet/"; classid =
"DbApplet.class"  width = "600" height = "600" name = "DbApplet">
                     </object>
          </center>
I have started the apache-tomcat-7.0.32 server.Then i type
http://localhost:8080/DbServlet/DbApplet.html in the field of the address on
the browser.I can open the page on the browser,but the html page can not
present the java Applet embedded in the page.I have encoded the java Applet and
compiled it into the class named DbApplet.class.I
place it under  the directory of DbServlet/build/classes/servlet in the
directory of the webapps of the apache-tomcat-7.0.32 server .Why can the page
not present my java Applet.
        I thank you for helping

You may want to open the Java error console on your workstation, and look at any messages shown there.