> No wonder those guys were so reticent to change the JDBC API to
> (directly) support the upcoming Java Date & Time APIs: they've made everyone
> so angry in the past they don't want to do it again ;)

> - -chris

Chris,

DID/WILL they update the JDBC API to support the new date/time API? Or did they
decide not to? It would be unfortunate, in my mind, if they decided not to
support what everyone the community nearly universally agrees is a better
date/time API just because they're afraid of making some people mad by changing
the JDBC API in a MAJOR version upgrade...

This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient: (1) you may not disclose, use, distribute, copy or rely
upon this message or attachment(s); and (2) please notify the sender by reply
e-mail, and then delete this message and its attachment(s). Underwriters
Laboratories Inc. and its affiliates disclaim all liability for any errors,
omissions, corruption or virus in this message or any attachments.