Hi,
On tomcat 7.0.35 when i have 2 listeners (jax-ws and spring) in my web.xml my
spring beans do not get initialized.  It seems as though it initializes my the
jax-ws webservice class via sun-jaxws.xml before initializing my beans.  It
works fine in Tomcat 6, any way to get this to work in Tomcat 7?
web.xml snippet is below.
Any ideas?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><web-app version="2.5"
xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee";
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd";>

        <!-- The definition of the Root Spring Container shared by all Servlets
                and Filters HD -->      <context-param>
<param-value>classpath:webservices_context.xml</param-value>    </context-param>
        <!-- Creates the Spring Container shared by all Servlets and Filters HD
-->     <listener>
<listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener</listener-class>
  </listener>

<listener>        <listener-class>
com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServletContextListener
</listener-class>    </listener>
<servlet>               <servlet-name>testService</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServlet</servlet-class>
      <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>      </servlet>
<servlet-mapping>               <servlet-name>testService</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/ws/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

</web-app>