On 2/8/2013 10:29 AM, Lou Henry wrote:
Thanks for responding.

1. Why such an old version?
           This is what the product was distributed with.
2. Does the above file exist and is readable (in the exploded war)?
           Yes, the file exist in
...tomcat/webapps/[appname]/WEB-INF/layouts/standard.jsp
3. The server logs may contain a more detailed message than this Error 500
page.
            The tomcat server logs only show informational messages of this
kind:

Feb 8, 2013 12:12:53 PM org.apache.jasper.compiler.TldLocationsCache
tldScanJar

INFO: No TLD files were found in
[jndi:/localhost/[appname]/WEB-INF/lib/spring-asm-3.0.3.RELEASE.jar].
Consider adding the JAR to to the
tomcat.util.scan.DefaultJarScanner.jarsToSkip in
CATALINA_BASE/catalina.properties

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Konstantin Kolinko