Thanks Josef for your help!
We will look into this ...
Regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: Stadelmann Josef [mailto:josef.stadelm...@axa-winterthur.ch]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 4:41 AM
To: Tomcat Users List; egvig...@grupoecce.com
Subject: AW: Cannot run Web Services on Tomcat 7 (7.0.34) due to JaxWS
libraries

This might depend on axis2-1.6.2 using a jaxws/jaxb implementation from
JDK1.7; an implementation which is NOT provided with the JDK/JRE1-6 i.e.
So in order to make it potentially work use the endorsing mechanism; add to
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_30\jre\lib\endorsed
        jaxws-api.jar
        jsr181.jar
        jsr250.jar
        saaj-api.jar

and maybe do the same with your Tomcat if it catches a different JRE

C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache Tomcat
6.0.26\lib\endorsed

and it works for us on Windows and OpenVMS which only has a JDK1.6

Josef