-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Schultz [mailto:ch...@christopherschultz.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 11:41 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat upgrade ->SSL handshake failure?

Yep, will do.  So far we've tried changing the ciphers by adding the following
to our HTTPS connector

ciphers="SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_MD5, SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA,
TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA, TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA,
TLS_DHE_DSS_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA, SSL_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA,
SSL_DHE_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA, SSL_DHE_DSS_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA"

but so far that has not worked.  My next step is to crank up the logging on
Python's urllib2 with

http://stackoverflow.com/a/4404838/1387355

to see if that can shed any light. Our automation team is also looking into
moving to Python 3.3 to see if that can resolve the issue.

Thanks again for your interest and help.  More later.

Steve T

This message is intended only for the named recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or
taking any action based on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited.