Il giorno ven, 15/02/2013 alle 09.39 +0100, Giuseppe Sacco ha scritto:
> [...]
> > > <Connector port="8443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
> > > maxThreads="150" scheme="https" secure="true" clientAuth="false"
> > > sslProtocol="TLS" proxyName="www.my-visible-name.tld"
> > > proxyPort="8443" address="192.168.1.55" />
> >
> > It's traditional to specify a server key and certificate when
> > configuring SSL. Where are yours configured?
>
> I used default values: the keystore in named ".keystore" and is in the
> home directory of the user running tomcat. It contains only one key pair
> and one certificate, and its password is the standard one.

A complete log from ssldump when connecting with safari on iPad is here
(http://centrum.lixper.it/~giuseppe/ipad-ssl-problem-with-tomcat.html).

I start thinking this is not a problem of cipher, but of protocol
version. In fact, I checked the complete list of available ciphers
(http://centrum.lixper.it/~giuseppe/ipad-tomcat-list-ciphes.html) and
there are a few matching. Should I try changing the `sslProtocol` from
`TLS` so some `SSLv?`.

Thanks,
Giuseppe