From: Michel Costa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 2:27 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: iSeries Installation

I am not sure about what is an "iSeries Installation" but I know that these
2 variables are environment variables, as the message says... You can find
more about them in the "startup" file (the one you are running to start the
server).
There are different ways to set these variables and it depends on your OS.

[],
  Michel Costa