-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Thomas
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 8:59 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat Built-in WinAuth
On 04/03/2013 20:44, Chris Fors wrote:
> I've yet to see success with SPNEGO Windows Authentication. I've
> followed the documentation as close as possible, although it is incomplete.
>
> After creating the SpnegoAuthenticator valve in the conf context.xml,
> should that enable SPNEGO for all web sessions? If not what must be
> specified in the Web.xml to initiate the SPNEGO process and what is the
> syntax? A short example would be useful as the documentation is not
> clear in this area. (Given that there are correctly formed krb5.ini,
> jaas.conf, and tomcat.keytab files properly formed in the conf directory
> on the Windows box.
Please do not hijack threads.
If you want to start a new thread send a new message. Better still - in
your case - continue the thread you have already started. For that
thread to progress you'll need to respond to - rather than ignore - the
point about security constraints.
Mark
I apologize for the thread hijcaking I did not observe/read thread IDs in the
hidden message header.

Could you please expand on what constraints you were referring to and how they
are best implemented, where, and in what syntax e.g. if implemented in web.xml
what are the correct tags.
If implemented in web.xml what are the correct tags. I have not found this
clarified anywhere, yet.
Thanks,
Chris