Sunil Shevante wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to integrate a blog into my JSP website? Currently I have
manually created the directory structure within my war file.

My Site : www.investorschoolindia.com

Also as a subquestion, how can we deploy latest contents on tomcat within
building the war file? Is there a way out? So that whenever I have a new
article, I can simply deploy the new article without building the whole
application.

Tomcat version 6.0.14.

In very general terms, yes to all questions above.
But maybe you want to search Google for examples about building websites with Java servlet containers, or Tomcat in particular. We cannot really help with that kind of questions here. This is a list for people asking technical questions about Tomcat-specific issues, not really about general JSP-based website design.