Hi everybody

I have a strange behavior but I don't know if it's a problem of Tomcat or
what else:

I have Tomcat 7.0.19 running on java 1.6.0_31 on Windows 7, but I tried on
different version of java, Tomcat (6 and 7) and Windows (xp and 7) and I
obtained the same behavior.

I create a system DSN to access an Access file (version 2003). I set in the
ODBC ExtendeAnsiSQL=1. I run my program that use Tomcat and create tables
with extendedAnsiSQL (in particulare DECIMAL fields in the database) all
work fine.

When I stop Tomcat and restart it the flag in the ODBC is set to 0.

I use a workaround setting the ExtendedAnsiSQL=1 in the connection string,
but why it reset in the ODBC every time I stop and restart Tomcat?

Thanks to everybody.

Bye

Paolo