Trying to teach myself Subversion by way of the Eclipse plugin (Subversive SVN
Team Provider, SVNKit 1.7.8 Implementation) and I'm looking at the tomcat
repository and trying to understand what I'm seeing.

What is the difference between the trunk directory at the root of
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/ and the trunk directory in the
/tc7.0.x/ ?

/repos/asf/tomcat/        is the repository?
/tc7.0.x/                               is the "project" in that repository?

Of course, my eclipse subversion plugin only gives me a local repository, so
perhaps Subversion running in a web server is slightly different than what I
can do with this plugin?  Sorry for the OT post.

Leo