Sean,

On 26.3.2013 4:14, Sean wrote:
Hello, I have setup tomcat6 on port 8080 using 64 bit- Centos 5. I am
able to see the default tomcat page, but if I try to go to the webadmin
gui (and yes have set my gui-web admin user, etc in server.xml) and or
geoserver web app it says connection timed out. Thus, I usually restart
tomcat and am able to connect to geoserver, but as soon as i try to
login then i get the no connection message and can only access the
localhost:8080 page again.

You are posting to wrong (dev) mailing list. Please post your question to user mailing list.

-Ognjen