I am using Wicket 1.4.22 with Tomcat 7.0.37 and JDK 1.6.0_33.  The recent
upgrade to Tomcat created an issue where the cannot

be undeployed unless the app is shut down due to the Wicket dependency
velocity logging in use (1.4).

We are running a web application under tomcat using the wicket framework.  A
requirement for Wicket is the velocity libraries.  The velocity framework is
auto loading and writing to a log in the conf directory.  Since it is in use
I am unable to undeploy the web application.  So, I am looking for a way to
turn off the velocity logging.  Previous version of tomcat does not have this
issue (7.0.26).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bruce D. Pease
Technical Team Lead - Web Applications
CruiseOne(r) <http://www.cruiseone.com/>  & Cruises Inc(tm)
<http://www.cruisesinc.com/>
1201 W. Cypress Creek Road, Suite 100
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309-1955
954-958-3654 (direct) | 954-958-3665 (fax)
bpe...@wth.com <mailto:ssza...@wth.com>