048] Only one usage of
> each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally
> permitted.
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint.bind(AprEndpoint.java:446)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AbstractEndpoint.init(AbstractEndpoint.jav
> a:610)1

Check your port usage.  There is probably another application running on those
ports.
On Windows, you can use the netstat -a -b -n and look for listeners on those
ports.

Jeffrey Harris

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named herein and may contain proprietary information. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail or believe that you received this
email in error, please take immediate action to notify the sender of the
apparent error by reply e-mail; permanently delete the e-mail and any
attachments from your computer; and do not disseminate, distribute, use, or
copy this message and any attachments.