Hi

Thx for the reply

I know that Valves are invisible to the app......

Reason :
I have created a Customized valve as a separate jar  used for AAA
interception of my APPS ,
Since I cannot configure each and every application hosted on the Tomcat
with filters  and hence created a Valve to apply this at Tomcat level

I use the IWA (Integrated Window Authentication)  of IE / FFOx for Active
directory AAA Authentication.

On-sucessfull  AAA, in the valve  I need the variables such as
username/domain name .... to be further  used with in each application

Hence I need to know if any possibilities to fetch the variables  into each
of the applications from the valves ...???

with regards
Karthik