On 4/7/2013 11:32 AM, aishani wrote:
SIR WHEN I RE-START MY STARTUP BAT FILE AGAIN DB CONNECTION ESTABLISHED.
PLEASE GUIDE ME WHAT I HAVE TO CONFIGURE IN MQSQL.

THANKS

Please don't top-post.

I can't help you with mySQL; I've never used it. Do some research through your favorite search engine to find how to set the maximum number of simultaneous connections in mySQL.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Kerber [mailto:dcker...@verizon.net]
Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2013 5:25 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Re: configuration of db

On 4/7/2013 6:58 AM, aishani wrote:
SIR WHEN MORE THAN 15 DB CONNECTION CROSSED TOMCAT GIVES AN ERROR
MESSAGE THAT TOO MANY SQL CONNECTION. I AM USING TOMCAT 5.X WITH
MYSQL.HOW CAN I CONFIGURE TOMCAT FOR EXECUTING MANY DB CONNECTION?

That error is almost certainly coming from MySQL, not tomcat.  Verify that
you have mySQL configured to accept as many connections as you need.