# 99% percent of the time we do have need for 200 active sessions across
our application cluster. But due to some high spikes we end up with 2000
sessions which is ending up in the pool with out getting evicted.*

*
# I think once the application is out of peak the connections are returned
in either Round Robin/Random order, which is not making the condition for
connections inactivity timeout and sweeper is failing to evict those
connections.
*
*
# How do we set something like LIFO, so that we can control and use only
required connections during normal operating scenarios & evict which are
not required.*
*
*
--------------------------------*-------------------
*Configuration Being Used*
    <Resource name="jdbc/GlobalHotelsDS" auth="Container"
                     type="oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource"
                     driverClassName="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
                     factory="oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSourceFactory"
                     queryTimeout="50"

_connectionProperties="oracle.jdbc.ReadTimeout=30000,oracle.net.CONNECT_TIMEOUT=30000"
url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=
test.dev.com)(PORT=1522))(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=test.dev.com)(PORT=1522))(LOAD_BALANCE=yes)(CONNECT_DATA=
(SERVER=DEDICATED)(SERVICE_NAME=test.service.com)))"
                     user="xxxxxx"
                     password="xxxxxxx"
                     connectionCachingEnabled="true"
                     connectionCacheName="testPool"

connectionCacheProperties="MaxLimit=20,InitialLimit=10,MaxStatementsLimit=80,InactivityTimeout=1800"/>

*Thanks*,
Madan KN