On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 1:59 PM, Leo Donahue - RDSA IT <
leodona...@mail.maricopa.gov> wrote:

> [...]
[OT] response to previous [OT] chatter above. :)

You all get me laughing a lot by listening in on discussions/threads.

Anyway, I have definitely recognized what Chris is talking about, and
honestly, I have been the one that have 'supported' friends and
family...telling them to 'restore-to-factory' their Windows laptop/desktop,
whenever it gets slow; I got 'tired' of trying to go through Windows
registry and startup folders, trying to figure out what malware was
maliciously installed, etc....

Quite a few times, I have had to bring home PCs, belonging to friends, and
do this restore-to-factory, and I have had to 'remind' family to
'restore-to-factory'. Finally, and recently, I restored my 2005 Dell
Windows XP laptop, last year (maybe), and gave it to my 9-year-old
daughter. It definitely could not meet my requirements to develop/test
software. :)