> > ________________________________
> > From: Jeffrey Janner [mailto:jeffrey.jan...@polydyne.com]
> > <web-app>
> >   <security-constraint>
> >     <web-resource-collection>
> >       <web-resource-name>Everything</web-resource-name>
> >       <url-pattern>*.jsp</url-pattern>
> >       <url-pattern>*.html</url-pattern>
> >       <url-pattern>*.js</url-pattern>
> >       <url-pattern>/Servlet1</url-pattern>
> >       <url-pattern>/Servlet2</url-pattern>
> >     </web-resource-collection>

Jeffrey, why don't you just use "catch all" url pattern?

Is there anything that you don't want to be part of the same security
constraint? In this case security constraint just enforces SSL, but could
do other things, check roles, etc. In that case you might want to split
secure and non-secure resources ... (e.g. login page should not be secure
and login action should be secure, etc...)

What are you trying to achieve?

Cheers!
Neven