Are you connecting to the Tomcat host using:
  https://localhost:8443

Not just http://localhost:8443

On 05/05/06, josemanuel lopez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi

I enable SSL in Tomcat, creating a  key creaded with
keytool and I updated my server.xml removing the
comments on the port 8443 to enable it's access.

But when I call in my  browser  "localhost:8443"  the
browser receives a file and gives me option t save it
or open it with ...???

But any Secure Session is created...

Any one can help me..

I'm using:  Tomcat 5.5.17 and jdk 1.5 the same
happends with all browsers...

Cheers
Jack...

The claim "natural" is not synonymous with safe.