On May 8, 2013, at 1:17 PM, suresh babu yella wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
> We might consider for upgrading the tomcat later, due to to supportability
> concerns from Autonomy we cannot upgrade it to any of the higher version.

I don't know that vendor, but it sounds like you might need to have a
conversation with them and see what is taking them so incredibly long (6.0.18
was released in Jul 2008) to upgrade.

> but right now we are looking to apply the fix for all CVE's we identified,
> it will be great if you can let me know the procedure.

Each of the security issues that have been fixed are documented at the link you
included.

 http://tomcat.apache.org/security-6.html#Apache_Tomcat_6.x_vulnerabilities

You might be able to go through and apply mitigations for each of them, but
that's going to be a long and tedious process.

This is why you should really consider upgrading.  That will bring everything
up-to-date in one step.

Dan