Hi Mark,

Sure, i tried looking at the sequence diagram on the apache tomcat site,
was not able to understand from there. Basically what i want to understand
is, how does the connector handle multiple requests, it spawns a separate
thread to handle each of them. On that point i wanted to know how the
interaction happens between the connector and its request processor. Sorry
if its too basic of a question, if you could or other team members point me
in the direction it will be of great help.

Thanks again,