Hi,

I am using tomcat 6.0.29.
I want to run a Thrift Server ,when Tomcat start up.
So,
I created a Thrift Server and called it inside a HttpServlets
init(ServletConfig) method of a servlet deployed in tomcat server.

*Server Tomcat v6.0 Server at localhost was unable to start within 45
seconds. If the server requires more time, try increasing the timeout in
the server editor*

I Start the Thrift Server using

*TServerSocket serverTransport = new TServerSocket(7911);*

I believe its due to some conflict with ports.
I even tried creating a 'connector' in tomcat Server.xml for port 7911, so
that it won't conflict with 8080.

I cant see where the problem is after all things I tried.
I use Eclipse IDE in development, and create a Tomcat server in Eclipse,
and run my dynamic web project containing Thrift Server in it.

Some help/ advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Denuwanthi.