Chuck, On May 31, 2013, at 12:02, "Caldarale, Charles R" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> From: Christopher Schultz [mailto:[email protected]] >> Subject: WebappClassLoaders pinned in memory by >> java.security.ProtectionDomain objects > >> Using MySQL Connector/J 5.1.24 (important later) > > Where is the JDBC jar located? Is the observed behavior different if it's in > tomcat/lib versus the webapp's WEB-INF/lib? Duh, should've mentioned that: it's in CATALINA_HOME/lib >> I'm not sure what that Thread's current context class loader is (any >> idea how to find out? Browsing the object's members isn't leading me >> anywhere) > > Thread.getContextClassLoader() will tell you, if you can get into a debugger > that will evaluate it for you. Can't seem to find an MBean attribute for it, > unfortunately. I've been looking at an off-line heap dump. YourKit doesn't seem to let me see the contextClassLoader member for some reason. I'll try to attach to the running process later. -Chris --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
