[cut]
 What is a trouble for us is this
Other file that needs editing is workers.properties First thing. Add the connection name to the worker.list
        worker.list=ajp12, ajp13, connect_id
Next add that connection to the worker
        worker.connect_id.port=8112
        worker.connect_id.host=virtual.domainname.com
        worker.connect_id.type=ajp13

Ok we add a connexion name, but it means to create a workers.properties for every vhosts ? Basicly it means we have to restart apache/tomcat every time we add a new vhost ? also where the workers.properties should be ? in the vhost documentroot ? in the tomcat dir ? in the WEB-INF dir of every vhosts ? I think it is this last case no ?
It's enought to define only one worker because that is the link between apache and tomcat (in fact in server.xml you declare only one ajp connector).

Many connectors (usually) mean many tomcat instances.

Fabio