From: Scott Purcell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 1:00 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Site Configuration on 5.5.15 Pt 2

Hello,

Last Friday, I posted the below thread, and followed Chris' directions
to create the virtual host. All appears good, and works great.

I only ran into one last problem, and was hoping someone may know the
solution. When google indexes my site, and I enter [The Unique Pear]
into the search bar, it brings back my site, actually on page 1 near the
top. This is great news. I only have one problem with this. When you
hover the link or click the link, it takes the user to
[http://theuniquepear.com] and not the [http://www.theuniquepear.com]
site.

I have a ssl certificate that points to www.sitename. So the site
certificate is screwed up.

So my question is, how does google get the www? Or is this something I
need to handle? And if so, does this have anything to do with the Alias
I created (below)?

Thanks for any input
Scott