fachhoch wrote:
I am using   tomcat7-maven-plugin,   this is my configration

This list mostly strips attachments, so if you added your configuration as an attachment here, it's gone.
Paste it in-line if it is necessary.

I would also advise to write your messages using a decent client program.
The more typos you make, the less understandable your message is, and the less chances you have that someone will respond.

till now I was   just using   tomcat7:deploy-only    this deploys but any
changes I make to the jsp pages,  the changes are not picked up and I have
to  undeploy then deploy  the whol war or chnage the jps in the tomcat
deployment folder, tomcat7 also provides tomcat7:run using this I can make cnahges to jsp but this uses embedded tomcat I did not see if I can configure this to use
installed tomcat than embedded ?
The reason I wan to use stanalone  is my app needs other war files and lot
ofsettings not embedded does not come with all these settings , pelase
advice can I have tomcat7:run  pointing to installed tomcat?