Shridev,

On 23.7.2013 16:14, Shridev Makim wrote:
The version of tomcat installed is 7.0.32 if that helps. Anyone has seen
this issue? How do we resolve this?

FWIW, I'm running JSVC for years, and I never saw anything similar.

When we execute this shell script, it creates two processes and both the
processes are owned by root as shown below (output of ps -ef | grep jsvc):
We are running the shell script as a non privileged user (dmadmin6)

This is strange... How is it possible that non privileged user creates two processes owned by root?

Could you post your full tomcat script (daemon.sh), and full ouput of "ps -fHA | grep jsvc" command?

-Ognjen