Hi,

We had done split deployment of apache and tomcat and we are trying to
configure ssl on apache.
Modified the httpd_ssl.conf file and uncommented the lines to include
mod_ssl.so and the conf file in httpd.conf and restarted apache.

Now we are getting below errors while loading the url
https:<servername>/BOE/CMC - HTTP 403 Forbidden Error
https:<Servername>/BOE/BI - HTTP 404 Not Found

When checked on the logs, found the below error messages.
[client ::1] Directory index forbidden by Options directive: G:/Program
Files (x86)/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/BOE/CMC/
[client ::1] File does not exist: G:/Program Files (x86)/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/BOE/BI

Could you please help on what needs to be done to resolve the same?

Thanks