Sumilang,

On 8.8.2013 3:53, Sumilang Plucena wrote:
I have a development server Ubuntu12.10 and Tomcat-7.0.30. But prior to
upgrading Tomcat7 from Tomcat-6.0.29 we never had problem with our website. I
would like to know how I can go about downgrading Tomcat7 without affecting
applications hosted by tomcat7.

Since that is your development server, how do you feel about resolving problems you have with Tomcat 7, rather than downgrading? Mailing lists are here to help you.

Upgrading and downgrading may be done in phases. You may install Tomcat 6 and Tomcat 7 on the same server and migrate your webapps one at the time.

-Ognjen