I'm not sure, it's just one of those things that seems fishy to me... I would *logically* think it has nothing to do with it, or at least if it did, I definitely would not expect a 404... but I also know that logic frequently has nothing to do with solving problems like this :)

If the timeouts are far longer than 20 minutes though (Infinite? Didn't know you could do that actually), then it wouldn't think that's the problem. Even still, 20 minutes for a request, I'd *still* be inclined to think that's the root cause of the problem somehow.

Frank

Vivek Mohan wrote:
Yes, its Tomcat which is serving the resources. And I've made the
timeouts to be infinity for my application so I don't think timeouts
would be occurring. But in any case how does a timeout affect the
fishing out of stylesheets?

--
Vivek.