I'm in the process of developing a configurable server application which must
handle various protocols, but the respective endpoints must be configurable.
Specifically, I would like to programmatically add both HTTP servlet(s) as well
as WebSocket Servlets/Endpoints during the contextInitialized call [based on
our own configuration settings], as opposed to having all servlets in web.xml
or annotated classes loaded automatically.

Is this possible in Tomcat 7; and, if yes, are there any examples?  I know the
Endpoint aspect of the question depends on JSR-356 being back-ported.

Thanks,

Bob DeRemer
Senior Director, Architecture and Development

cid:image001.png@01CBE3DE.51A12030]
http://www.thingworx.com<http://www.thingworx.com/>
Skype: bob.deremer.thingworx
O: 610.594.6200 x812