On Sep 20, 2013, at 9:18 AM, Bob DeRemer wrote:

> [...]

7.0.43 was tagged about 6 hours before you sent this message :-):

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/tc7.0.x/tags/TOMCAT_7_0_43/

There is also currently a vote happening on the developer mailing list as to
its stability and whether to release:

http://tomcat.markmail.org/thread/yjx2p5n62k2mdcrt

The Tomcat team encourages people willing to test proposed Tomcat releases
before they are published to join the developer mailing list, download the
proposed release, test it out, and report back any issues that they believe
should block the release, if any, in the form of a non-binding vote on the
release.

Hope this helps,

Nick