On Oct 7, 2013, at 7:50 AM, mohan.radhakrish...@polarisft.com wrote:

> Ok. I am already doing that. I thought mod_jk logs can be parsed using
> something like awstats.

Probably.  My point was why bother, if you already have that information in the
access logs.  Especially if you have to increase the log level to debug which
would increase the size of your logs.

Having said that, I have no idea what your requirements are for this project.
I was just throwing out there in case you hadn't considered the access logs.
If it's something you've looked at or if it won't work for your requirements,
feel free to ignore my outburst.

Dan