On Oct 29, 2013 9:14 PM, "Jay" <jay.malla...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have already tried removing the enhancement and restarting. The sever
still has the out of memory issue on startup.

As Mark said, you need to include the full stack trace so we can see what
type of oome your seeing.

> Tomcat logs shows different exception related to product. Hence it's
difficult to really to understand what caused out of memory issue.

Equally difficult for us since you haven't included the stack trace of
either error.

My $0.02, you should be contacting the vendor. If they are forcing you to
use such an old version of Tomcat they'd better be prepared to support it.

Dan

> Sent from jay's iPhone

resulted in out of memory issue. Now whenever we start the server the
server memory becomes 0 within few mins hence no memory is available for
application.

> > It looks to me like the diagnosis is rather easy here : apparently, A)
before this last "enhancement" it did  not run out of memory, and B) after
the enhancement it does.
> > B - A = "enhancement".
> > So why do you not ask the author of "enhancement" why it makes tomcat
run out of memory, and what his recommendation is to avoid this ?

time I start the server it always results in out of memory issue.

> > Remove "enhancement" ?

trying to increase the permgen space. Could you please help to clear server
memory on start of tomcat.