Hi Team,

As per our security team we need to install the below patches on multiple
servers to remove vulnerabilities.

Below is the information we have received from our security team, Need your
support to have a detailed impact analysis on the compatibility of the below
patches.

Apache Tomcat is a container for Java Servlet and Java Server Pages Web
applications. Multiple vulnerabilities present in some versions of Apache
Tomcat could lead to denial of service.
Multiple flaws are present in Tomcat, which fails to handle invalid
Transfer-Encoding header request that prevents buffer recycling. Successful
exploitation could allow an attacker to gain sensitive information or cause a
denial of service condition on the affected system.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=c03298151
http://www.juniper.net/alerts/viewalert.jsp?txtAlertNumber=PSN-2012-05-584&actionBtn=Search

Regards
Kanishk Sethi

proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other
use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic
communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant
messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes
of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture
policy. .

www.accenture.com