On Oct 31, 2013, at 8:19 AM, spr...@gmx.eu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> when I use the
> com.amazonaws.services.dynamodb.sessionmanager.DynamoDBSessionManager I get
> class loader issues

Can you be more specific here?  What stack trace do you see?

> when a session gets deserialized and my session contains
> classes which are not available to the shared loader.
>
> My question:
>
> Is this a bug in
> com.amazonaws.services.dynamodb.sessionmanager.DynamoDBSessionManager?

Couple things hereā€¦

1.) Seeing as it's their code, have you asked Amazon?  Not sure if this is you,
but seems like a similar issue.

  https://github.com/aws/aws-dynamodb-session-tomcat/issues/1

2.) Have you tried one of Tomcat's included persistent session managers?  Do
you see the same behavior?  My guess is that you won't, but it never hurts to
try and it would certainly point the finger at Amazon's code.

  http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/config/manager.html

Dan