On Nov 6, 2013, at 1:43 AM, Muhammad Ali Orakzai <m.orak...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using the following environment
>
> Windows Server 2003 32 bit
> Apache Tomcat 7.0.27

Upgrade :)

You're 20 versions out-of-date.

> Netbeans IDE 7.2
> Metro 2.0
>
> We have created a SOAP based web service which is calling 2 external SOAP
> services. We were getting OutOfMemoryError which was resloved by making the
> service object static. Now whenever the server memory reaches 100% one of
> the external service response is too slow (takes about 2-3 minutes).

Sounds like a GC issue.  I see you have GC logging enabled, what do you see in
"E:\topupfix\GC.log"?  Are you in the midst of a full gc?

Also, while the response is hanging (i.e. during the 2-3 minute window) take
some thread dumps (two or three is sufficient).  Check them to see what is
happening in the application during that time period.

Dan