Hello

I have repeated the test with logAbandoned set to "true" and left it half
hour
after pool is empty. There are a lot of exceptions (Pool empty. Unable to
fetch a connection in 15 seconds and Pool wait interrupted) but i don't
know what
exactly to search (search with Abandoned did not produce anything).
I have already tried using StatementFinalizer interceptor but it did not
do anything to prevent pool from being empty.

regards, marko