Hello There

tomcat 7.0.42

debian

I have the same webapplication responsible for providing services fro
three different countries.

Therefore 3 slightly different database schemes exist on my mysql instance.

one for ch(switzerland), one for de(germany) and one for at(austria).

now my auth-realm which extends RealmBase should be able to decide to
which schema to connect to, depending on the requested url.

for example requests to webapp.ch should use the table users in schema ch.

how am i able to read out httprequest or session in the realm to
identify for which country the request is destined?

Cheers Stefan