Hi Andre,

Thanks a lot for the quick response.

In my httpd.conf file I have added the below settings.

ProxyPass / http://localhost:8080/
ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8080/

This is to connect Apache Webserver and Tomcat. In future I would add more
clusters and then modify the httpd.conf file accordingly.

Now because of this setting everything is being redirected to Tomcat. Even
the static files are displayed from my application stack inside Tomcat
Webapps.

Now, if I want to just do the opposite (from what you suggested) and add
exceptions for files like jpg, png, css etc in my httpd.conf file, how do
I do that? Where in my Apache2.2 folder structure do I keep the static
contents?

Hope I was able to make my question clear.

Eagerly waiting for your response.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Tapajyoti Roy Barman
Ph:- +919433040094