Hello  All,
I am  updating  the Tomcat JVM configuration to enable java assertions as below:

a.       Once tomcat server is configured in local eclipse,I   pressed  F3 on
it.

b.      Click on Open launch configuration link.

c.       Go to Arguments tab.

d.      Add -ea at the beginning of JVM arguments.
Then  Finally  I  restarted  my   tomcat
Here is  what  I am  getting....
                                                                  Server Tomcat
v7.0 Server at localhost failed to start.
                                                                 Error: Could
not find or load main class -ea
Please  anybody  who knows  about this  problem.................?Thank  you

Frank