Hi,

I use tomcat 6 and have noticed if a database is not available when tomcat
starts, tomcat will not try to connect once the database becomes available.
Tomcat must be restarted to establish the database connection. What are best
practices regarding this? Is there a way in tomcat to get it to automatically
retry so I don't have to restart tomcat? I use DBCP but am willing to try some
other pool.

--
Kris D.

This email contains information which may be PROPRIETARY IN NATURE OR OTHERWISE
PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE and is intended only for the use of the
addresses(s) named above.  If you have received this email in error, please
contact the sender immediately.