Milan wrote:
Hello to All,

Before stating my question or problem I am facing, let me gives you the
complete architecture we are currently using.

Nice and effective of you to do so. It saves us asking, and saves you from waiting an extra step for the answers. (However unpleasant the answer may be).

-          JDK 1.6 (With following JAVA_OPTS Environment Variable value
-Xmx1024M)

No longer actively supported (at least by Oracle), see : http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/eol-135779.html

-          Apache Tomcat 5.0.28 Server

Archived. See : https://tomcat.apache.org/whichversion.html
(last update to Tomcat 5.0 was in 11/2004)

In other words : Because Tomcat is an Open Source and free product, of which the development and support are done by volunteers, there is a certain shortage of resources which makes it hard to devote time to provide help for such an old version. Virtually nobody has that version running anymore, so nobody would be able to easily run tests etc..

It's not that we don't want, but probably nobody is going to be very interested in digging very deep into your issue before you upgrade to more current versions and tell us that you have the same issues then.